Today on ACS, we get into my thoughts on the controversial “Bathroom Bill” recently passed in South Dakota. Also I complain about the rigors of getting old and how I measure another person’s age (hint: it has to do with 9/11) Yeah… All that and more on today’s Andy Carlson Show!
Today’s Five Things Are
• Vikings Safety Andrew Sendejo Wins Valentines Day at McDonalds
• John Elway Doesn’t Want Peyton Back in Denver
• South Dakota Senate Approves Controversial Bathroom Bill
• Ginger Night for the Dallas Mavericks
• Would You Sail on the Titanic II?
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below (31:28)
A Daily Dive into the Mind of Andy Carlson
Andy Carlson is a Podcaster | South Korean Born. Minnesota Raised.
Part of the Cold Omaha Podcast Network, for more Minnesota-centric sports columns and podcasts visit coldomaha.com